Carrot and pecan muffin dough.
Ingredients: wheat flour unbleached, organic almond milk, golden cane sugar, carrot, avocado oil, sunflower oil, pecans, no aluminium baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt.
Allergies: contains gluten and pecans
- Defrost dough in the fridge overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 350'F
- Line the muffin tin with paper liners.
- Fill liners 2/3 full with defrosted dough.
- Evenly distribute dough using a spoon or ice cream scoop.
- Bake the muffins on the center rack of the pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool.
- Enjoy your homemade muffins!
Defrosted dough, must be refrigerated, and baked within 5-6 days.
Handmade in Quebec!