Dark chocolate muffin dough.
Ingredients: Wheat flour unbleached, Organic almond milk, Organic unsweetened apple sauce, Vegan dark chocolate, Organic cocoa powder, Avocado oil, Sunflower oil, Vinegar, Pure vanilla extract, No aluminum baking powder, Baking soda, Sea salt, Golden cane sugar.
Allergies: contains gluten, almond, sunflower.
- Defrost dough in the fridge overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 350'F
- Line the muffin tin with paper liners.
- Fill liners 2/3 full with defrosted dough.
- Evenly distribute dough using a spoon or ice cream scoop.
- Bake the muffins on the center rack of the pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool.
- Enjoy your homemade muffins!
Defrosted dough, must be refrigerated, and baked within 5-6 days.
Handmade in Quebec!